Posted: 06.04.21 at 11:18 by Kurt Robson
If you are looking for work in Tooting and the surrounding area, our Job of the Week, handpicked from our Jobs section, might just be your dream role.
And don’t forget that if you are a Tooting business wanting to advertise your job opportunities to our readers you can click ‘Nub It’ to get in touch with us about our listing rates.
School Business Manager at Broadwater Primary
Do you want a challenge? Are you passionate about education? Then come and join us!
"We are looking for a dedicated, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to contribute to the leadership of our vibrant, caring and inspiring multi-cultural community school.
The successful candidate will provide the vision, knowledge and expertise in all aspects of school business management.
They will have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and be responsible for managing a team of administration, extended services and premises staff.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and inspirational person with:
• Sound experience of financial management and budgetary planning and control;
• Experience of human resources management;
• An excellent working knowledge of ICT systems; preferably a knowledge of SIMS software;
• Excellent organisational, analytical and problem solving skills;
• The ability to adapt, design, develop and procure robust information and administrative systems;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Drive and commitment to take us forward into the next phase of our school’s development."
"If this is the school for you we can offer:
• A ‘Good’ school, Ofsted June 2016
• Happy and motivated children who enjoy learning;
• Excellent support from governors, the senior leadership team, parents/carers and the local
• A strong team of dedicated staff;
• An exciting opportunity and a lot of fun.
You can find out more about the role here.
You can find more roles in the area on our dedicated Jobs page.